For those who have resisted a serious consideration of Christian Science, this lecture gives a clear, logical and compelling response to the following questions:
- Isn't healing a question of purely physical factors based on a patient's biology and genetic make-up, then applying drugs and surgery to correct it?
- Isn’t Christian Science prayer treatment an out-dated method in the light of modern medical advancements?
- Is Christian Science healing synonymous with positive thinking or faith-healing?
- How is Christian Science considered scientific in nature when it excludes matter and material methods in its approach to healing?
- Doesn’t one need specialized training and certification in order to be considered trustworthy as a healer?
This lecture also presents the life of Mary Baker Eddy and her path of discovery, bringing out events in her early medical practice and some of her first healings through prayer that paved her way to finding the eternal laws of Christ healing practiced by Bible patriarchs, prophets, Christ Jesus, early Christians and many today.
Those congregations interested in sponsoring this lecture may feel free to be in touch. I still have three possible openings in the schedule before the end of the lecture year on June 30, 2014.
It's easy! Just sign up in the sidebar.
You may also wish to:
VISIT MY WEBSITE HOME PAGE
FIND LINKS TO MY OTHER PUBLISHED CONTENT
LISTEN TO A COLLECTION OF MY "YOUR DAILY LIFT" 2-MINUTE PODCASTS