- When asked how you are, do you respond with a list of aches and pains?
- Is your first waking thought, "I wonder what hurts this morning"?
- Do you plan your day around activities that will be least likely to aggravate your symptoms?
- Do you measure time by how long it has been since you last felt good?
The sick know nothing of the mental process by which they are depleted, and next to nothing of the metaphysical method by which they can be healed.... Assure them that they think too much about their ailments, and have already heard too much on that subject. Turn their thoughts away from their bodies to higher objects. Teach them that their being is sustained by Spirit, not by matter, and that they find health, peace, and harmony in God, divine Love... The evidence before the corporeal senses is not the Science of immortal man. (417)
We might ask, "Self-seen? How is that?"
What is the one thing you know, when you may forget or be distracted by all else? Your name. You know your own name. It's your identifier. It's never in doubt. You always know your name.
Don't let disease, or symptoms become your identifier, your name. Don't be fooled. You know your name.
If you want to think a bit further on how "knowing your name" and "turning thought to higher objects" heals disease, you can check out these posts:
The readership of this blog is growing by leaps and bounds everyday due to readers like you
- sharing, emailing, tweeting, and posting the link so that others can find it.
If you wish to subscribe, simply scroll up and submit your email in the box shown in the sidebar.
You may also wish to:
VISIT MY WEBSITE HOME PAGE
FIND LINKS TO MY OTHER PUBLISHED CONTENT
LISTEN TO A COLLECTION OF MY "YOUR DAILY LIFT" 2-MINUTE PODCASTS