The life of Mary Baker Eddy is discussed in the context of the spiritual insight into the true nature of God and man that led to her becoming a world-renowned American religious reformer. It addresses common questions about Christian Science and its practice:
- How does Christian Science deal with sin?
- Is there any act so heinous that one cannot forgive?
- Is Christian Science teaching on anger, sin and forgiveness Bible-based?
- What about the Christian aspect of Christian Science?
- Are Old Testament scriptures helpful in practicing mercy and forgiveness?
- Is Christian Science treatment effective in healing emotional, mental and behavioral difficulties stemming from abuse?