Participants are asked to make a commitment to follow one or more of Jesus’ teachings this summer, and share their stories as they unfold. A steady stream of amazing music, audio stories, and blogs will spice things up. But the main focus is the participants' effort to live these Radical Acts and share the results.
Radical Acts is ecumenical. All are invited, regardless of religious (or no religious) affiliation. The more the merrier....and the more spiritual progress for us all!
For those who were reading this blog way back in January, you will remember the WALK ON WATER (W.O.W.) four- part series that kicked off the New Year and an update that was written a couple of months later. Well, one of the focus subjects of "Radical Acts" is Walk on Water! You might like to check that one out! And if you haven't read the W.O.W. posts in awhile - here you go!
The Radical Acts we're focusing on this summer:
1. BE childlike.
2. BEFRIEND lepers, prostitutes, “undesirables.”
3. CAST the beam out of your own eye.
4. CHALLENGE Pharisees.
5. DO GOOD to people who hate you.
6. FEED the hungry, clothe the naked, shelter strangers, visit prisoners.
7. FORGIVE 70 x 7.
8. HEAL the sick, cast out evil, raise the dead.
9. LIVE more abundantly.
10. LOSE your life to find it.
11. LOVE your neighbor as yourself.
12. MULTIPLY loaves and fishes.
13. SEEK the kingdom first — don’t worry about food/drink/clothing.
14. SELL what you have - give to the poor.
15. TAKE up your bed and walk.
16. TRAVEL without a wallet.
17. WASH someone’s feet.
18. WALK on water.
SIGN-UP to LIVE one or more of these Acts!
Also, if you aren't yet a subscriber,
a full-text version of the blog can be delivered to your email inbox.
It's easy to sign up in the sidebar.
You may also wish to:
VISIT MY WEBSITE HOME PAGE
READ MORE BLOG POSTS
FIND A LIST OF MY OTHER PUBLISHED CONTENT