This one hour lecture introduces a Christian Science perspective of life before birth, the human experience and immortality. It presents the life of Mary Baker Eddy, founder of Christian Science, in the context of the religious and scientific questioning of her time on the subject of life and the afterlife. It addresses common questions about Christian Science and its contemporary practice:
- Who is Mary Baker Eddy?
- Who is Christ Jesus, and what do his crucifixion, resurrection and ascension teach us about life and immortality?
- What present proof is there of eternal life?
- Is death an inevitable stepping stone to eternal life?
- Is Christian Science treatment effective in cases of grave illness?
- Can you show how physical healing happens in Christian Science?
- Can the deteriorating effects of aging be reversed?
- Is it ever too late to treat a case effectively through prayer in Christian Science?
The readership of this blog is growing by leaps and bounds due to readers like you
- sharing, emailing, tweeting, and posting the link so that others can find it.
If you wish to subscribe, simply scroll up and submit your email in the box shown in the sidebar.
You may also wish to:
VISIT MY WEBSITE HOME PAGE
FIND LINKS TO MY OTHER PUBLISHED CONTENT
LISTEN TO A COLLECTION OF MY "YOUR DAILY LIFT" 2-MINUTE PODCASTS